OMNIBIZ ROLES & PERMISSIONS
The authority level that guides the operation of an organization is replicated on the Omnibiz Business solution through roles and permission assignment.
Defining the positions and responsibilities of each member in an organization prevents ambiguity within the organization. Permission levels help to maintain the integrity of the information collected and stored; only authorized individuals have the permission to view or alter selected information.
How to Assign Roles and Responsibilities
First, access Roles by clicking on the burger icon on the Dashboard to display the page options
2. Click on Settings to display the Settings options
3. Click on Roles to view assigned roles
4. To add a new role, click +Add from the Roles page
5. Enter the relevant details into the Role title and Reports to fields. Click Save role when done
6. The Roles page displays the assigned roles and the reporting line. Click on view to see the permissions assigned to the selected role
7. Clicking on View displays the permissions assigned to the selected role
8. Click on Edit to edit a role
9. The Edit role page provides options to edit the role title and reporting line of the selected personnel. Click Save Role when done
Click Remove to delete an existing role
How to assign Permissions
Click Permissions from the settings options to access the permissions page
Permissions can be viewed either as assigned to Roles or as assigned to Users. This view mode can be toggled by clicking on the drop-down menu to display the options.
Click on the preferred permissions view option to activate it.
How to assign permissions to roles/users
Permissions can be filtered for either Roles or Users. Use the filter icon to select a user whose permissions you want to set.
Choose role/user and click Apply
On the permissions page, select the Modules you want the selected user to have access to and use the submodules to specify the privileges available to the user. Check and uncheck the submodule checkboxes accordingly.