What we will cover:
- Viewing user details
- Adding new users
- Editing and removing users
You can view the details of the users on your team from the list on the users' page.
- Click on the App Menu.
- Click on Settings.
- On the settings page, click on Users. You will see a list of all your users.
- You can click the search bar to search for a specific user by name.
- You can also click the filter icon to sort the list by name, role, customers, and last activity date.
- Click on a user to see details on that user including their email, phone number, role, and who they report to.
Adding new users
- Click on the Add button at the bottom.
- Enter the user name.
- Enter the user email address.
- Enter the user phone number.
- Use the Role drop-down to select the role of the user.
- Use the Admin drop-down to select the admin the user will report to.
- Click on the Add User button.
Note: You will get a confirmation. Then the user will be sent an invitation to their email containing a link. when the user clicks the link, they will be added to the team.
Editing and removing users
Back on the users' page:
- Click on the Options button to see more options for that user.
- To edit user details, click on Edit User.
- Change any of the previous user information.
- Click on Update User.
- To remove the user, click on Remove User.